In the main event of UFC 246, Conor McGregor defeated Donald Cerrone in under a minute. With the event in the books, see reactions from Dana White and various fighters with the UFC 246 Post-Fight Press Conference.
The live-stream is scheduled to go live at 1:15 AM EST.
As the live-stream progresses, bullet-points of what people say will be put on this post.
- Gate for the event was $11.1 million
- Attendance was 19,040
- Drew Dober, Diego Sanchez, Brian Kelleher, Alexey Oleinik Conor McGregor all got bonuses
- Maycee Barber, Tim Elliott and Donald Cerrone were transported to the hospital
- Talking about McGregor: “I was blown away, he looked unbelievable”
- On pay-per-view sales: “Killed it”
- On ESPN’s promotion work: “The job that ESPN did promoting this fight, I have never seen anything like it.”
- On McGregor’s next fight: “Khabib’s the fight to make”
- White did not like the reffing for Holm vs. Pennington
- On Maycee Barber’s fight: “Roxanne is a tough test”
- White said he doesn’t want to give Claudia Gadelha a quick turnaround.
- He was against how late the stoppage was for Drew Dober vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- “Floyd and I have been talking tonight”
- Said he called Conor McGregor immediately to tell him about Usman’s twitter getting hacked earlier today (for context, Usman’s Twitter was hacked, then tweeted at McGregor’s wife)
- Said 187 members of the media were present
- On her fighting style against Raquel Pennington: “I always want it to be more exciting … With that being said, she’s kind of one of those scrappy fighters.”
- Said she wasn’t bothered by the boos in the crowds
- Said she was happy that UFC is heading to Alberquerque
- Revealed her father had a stroke in the weeks leading up to the fight.
- “135, I feel, is maybe more my home.”
- On Cerrone’s grandmother: “She’s just a phenomenal woman … Great to finally meet her.”
- “I’ll have a celebration tonight, I’ll spend time with my kids tomorrow … Then it’s back to training.”
- On his past fights: “I wasn’t committed”
- On facing Jorge Masvidal, and challenging for his BMF Belt: “That’s not a great belt, but I’ll still take it.”