UFC’s most polarizing prospect Greg Hardy is back on assignment. First reported by MMAFighting, Hardy is scheduled to face Jarjis Danho at UFC on ESPN+ 20 on October 26th, at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang, Singapore, which is headlined by Ben Askren and Demian Maia.
Hardy is coming off a win against Juan Adams, making it his 5th professional win, also continuing his habit of not escaping the first round when he wins. Syrian fighter Jarjis Danho has prior UFC experience, being 0-1-1. It’s worth noting that Danho’s last fight was in 2016.
Hardy’s past opponents have also been somewhat inexperienced. Two of the three of Hardy’s prior opponents in the UFC were making their promotional debut in their respective fight.
Hardy had two appearances on Dana White’s Contender Series prior to his signing. A former NFL athlete, Hardy has his fair share of controversy around him due to domestic violence charges which were dropped after the victim wasn’t present to testify at the appeal for his case.
This is the current lineup for the UFC on ESPN+ 20 card:
- Demian Maia (27-9) vs. Ben Askren (19-1) (Welterweight)
- Ciryl Gane (4-0) vs. Dontale Mayes (7-2) (Heavyweight)
- Michael Johnson (19-14) vs. Stevie Ray (22-9) (Lightweight)
- Ian Heinisch (13-2) vs. Brad Tavares (17-5) (Middleweight)
- Beneil Dariush (16-4-1) vs. Frank Camacho (22-7) (Lightweight)
- Greg Hardy (5-1) vs. Jarjis Danho (5-1-1) (Heavyweight)
- Sergey Pavlovich (13-1) vs. Maurice Greene (8-2) (Heavyweight)